Tuesday 2 October 2012

I'm ready for my close up..

Tomorrow evening I have been invited to take part as an audience member in a live debate on BBC3's Free Speech  special on immigration. The other topics for discussion are 'arming the Police', 'Nick Clegg's apology' and 'Page 3 models'; which are all subjects close to my heart. I'd applied a few weeks ago and completely forgotten about it, so I was pleasantly surprised to receive an e-mail from the production company today inviting me.

What's even more special about this event is that three of my clients have been working with the same production company on a programme about multi-culturalism in Britain and also have been invited to be part of the crew tomorrow night... Incredibly proud of them! I might even get to meet Jake Humphrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment