Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dream

I see the sweet and innocent twin girl who I found encapsulating as a young man standing in a dark red dress with angelically curled tussled hair. We embrace and I can smell the delicate flowery perfume of her hair; not changed in twelve years. We are standing outside a church (Sonning? Wokingham?) and I am wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I'm told a certain hymn is playing, which tells her I've only got a short time to run back and get changed into my suit. I run back to an unknown location, change in no time at all, then start running back to the church. I can feel myself running in my sleep; the pressure on the balls of my feet reverberating through my spine. Making it through the doors of the church just in time as I awake, before my alarm sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment