Thursday 2 August 2012

Doug / Update

Nostalgically, I watched a couple of episodes of Doug whilst doing my ironing last night. I have realised that aside from my loving family; my moral standpoint and attitude towards life is directly influenced by Doug's teachings.
Not only has it shaped my life views, it lead me towards my affinity for the creative type when it comes to my taste in females. Doug's sister Judy's Bohemian attitude towards the world, red hair and generally eccentricity are everything I look for in a woman.
I'm not sure if it's sad, mad or sweet.

In other news, starting tomorrow, I shall be embarking on the trip of a lifetime with the girl of my dreams. Devon, Copenhagen and Stockholm; all in ten days. I've never looked forward so much to a holiday in my entire life. It will be amaze-balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment