Thursday 24 November 2011

Frontal damage

This morning, finally, after three weeks, I have my car back. The poor little mite took a nosedive from a Cornish car park, over a six foot wall and nigh on into the sea. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. The handbrake has been fixed and the front looks shiny new. Regardless, I shall be selling it soon enough and getting something less chavtastic. It will be sad to see it (or 'Arthur' as it's/he's been named) go, as it's/he's been with me for five long and interesting years. The attachments that grow towards inanimate objects bewilders me. Despite my bewilderment; I struggle with throwing away magazines, let alone getting rid of a car. Struggling with letting go of inanimate objects is one thing, letting go of a real live, living, breathing person is a different kettle of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment