Wednesday 4 April 2012

Huzzah

I have been an incredibly organised so and so and grabbed myself a brace of tickets for Laura Marling's Royal Albert Hall gig in July. HUZZAH. I'll be popping my two friend's gig cherries by taking them along with me.. What an awesome first gig for them both.

Aaaaaand I've been cordially invited to see Lisa Hannigan in May at the South Bank. I've wanted to see her since watching her doing a live version of 'I Don't Know' in an Irish pub.. Plus, I'll get to catch up with someone who's company I have missed. Double huzzah.

Looking forward to this weekend after a reasonably traumatic weekend with my Granddad in the hospital. Never again do I want to see someone who I love so much in that amount of pain; it was spirit crushing. He's a tough old cookie though and has made a full recovery.. I'm looking forward to seeing him and my family this weekend. Triple huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment